1.28.2012

Training Hawks

I am currently updating my joy dare posts - they will be up soon. On a slightly different note, I am so looking forward to July because Sol and I are returning to Portland/Seattle for our soon to be annual vacation of awesomeness. I have one problem though: pigeons. They have it out for us. Somehow they got it in their brains that we are against them and pigeons do hold grudges.

I have plan though. I think we want to train hawks to protect us and attack the pigeons. Does this sound like a brilliant plan? I think so. Hopefully the absurdity makes you smile just a little bit more today.


Oh be scared pigeons. Be very scared.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that this has its own blog post makes me laugh. But I am excited we'll be protected from pigeons.

    ReplyDelete