1.01.2012

Three Things About Yourself that You are Grateful For (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 1

It seems narcissistic to just say the things you like about yourself on a blog, but sometimes you have to admit what you like about yourself. We can easily tell ourselves all the things we do wrong in life or in the world and then we want others to correct us. But these are three things about myself that I am grateful for.

My voice: I love to sing and I am very thankful that I can carry a tune. Not that you have to be able to carry a tune in order to sing but I am still grateful that I don't feel like I have to hide in my shower or car just to sing.

My laughter: Laughter brings joy to so many people and I enjoy how easily I laugh at things in life.

My writing: I know that I have blessed people through my words of encouragement. Words are very powerful and I know that I have been blessed with an ability to put words together for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment