1.06.2012

One Thing in Your Bag, in Your Fridge, in Your Heart (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 6

Bag: Sharpie pens and journals. I got sharpie pens for Christmas and they are my favorite pen to write with in my journal. I love writing in my journal, not just because I enjoy expressing myself, but I love writing with an exceptional pen. These sharpie pens are the best gift to journaling ever and often encourage me to write more.

Fridge: Spumoni ice cream. Yes this is technically in the freezer but my mom bought it for me over break and it is my all time favorite ice cream. They serve it at the Spaghetti Factory, which is one of my favorite places to eat growing up. It not only tastes wonderful but also fills me with a lot of amazing memories.

Heart: Psalm 40: 1-3. "I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave  me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment