1.13.2012

Three Sounds You Hear (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 13 

the theme song to Friends. I know I have mentioned a lot about Friends. But whenever I hear the phrase "I'll be there for you!" I am full of joy. I enjoy watching Friends because it seems to fill me with a lot of joy. I have enjoyed quoting it with my friend Sol. And it is coming to an end (well I am almost done with the series). It is nice to know that my friends are there for me... well even if it is my fake friends of Monica, Chandler, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe, and Ross.

my ringtone. I love it when people are calling me. It is most frequently my mom or Sol or my dad but still I love getting phone calls. It has been a way to keep in contact with people far away from me. This year alone it has been a huge blessing to be able to call and stay in touch.

the sound of my door unlocking. It means that my roommates are home. I am usually the first one home from school and spend quite a bit of time at home alone. I love it when my roommates come home because I feel instantly comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment