1.26.2012

A Grace Before 9 am, A Grace Before Noon, a Grace Before Dark (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 26

before 9 am: slight sleeping in. On Thursdays we have professional development day and it means a late start for the students. They don't have to be at school until 9:30 but I get 10 minutes more of sleeping in, which is the best gift I could ever receive.

before noon: having a sink in my classroom. At first I thought this was a disaster because my students and I have a lot of tension about how often they are allowed to get a drink from it. But I have realized how much of a blessing it is for me because I fill up my water bottle at least four times a day. I drink a lot of water every day and it is a real blessing to be able to fill it up so many times rather than twice a day. Now that does create a slight bathroom problem though... :(

before dark: a roommate cooking dinner. One of the things that I've loved about being with my roommates is that we cook dinner for each other. We each take one day every week to cook dinner for each other. It has been such a blessing not to have to deal with cooking for myself every day. It is the ideal cooking situation and I have been unbelievably blessed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment