1.02.2012

A Gift Outside, Inside, and on a Plate (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 2

Outside: Christmas lights that are still up even after Christmas. We were walking around the Americana after watching a movie and it still felt like Christmas time (without all the snow or cold weather). I love that time of year with all the fun lights and I really miss it when its over. I made my mom and sister walk around the Americana one more time.

Inside: Friends dvds. I got all 10 seasons for my birthday and Christmas. I have loved being able to laugh with them and to watch them while calling Sol and sharing millions of quotes over text messages.

On a plate: Sushi. I love sushi and San Bernardino does not have very good sushi restaurants. I love going to the place near my dad's house. And I've even got my mom hooked on it as well.

1 comment:

  1. When I come visit you, we're going to this sushi place near Dad's house.

    ReplyDelete