1.01.2012

January Joy Dare

I pray about many things when I'm stressed. I pray for peace, protection, courage, restful sleep, but I don't usually pray for joy. Joy is something I am learning to understand. It's not the same as a happiness but this deep feeling that no matter what is happening around you, thing are going to be ok. Joy is more than just a feeling - in many ways it is a attitude choice.

I have never been good at making resuoltions. They are too vague for me. But this year I am going to start small. I am going to participate in the January Joy Dare. My friend Sol got this from her friend Ann Voskamp. Each day I am going to think of the things that give me joy in life. Each day I will have a sentence prompt to think about what give me joy in life.

Enough with the explanations. Let's begin.

onethousandgifts-januaryportrait


No comments:

Post a Comment