1.05.2012

Something You're Reading, You're Making, You're Seeing (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 5

Reading: The Cross Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney. I didn't think that I would like that book at first but it has been a real blessing to me. This book has revealed a lot of important truths about Jesus and the Cross.

Making: My photo blog. I get to go through all my old photos and share them with my fans - ok well my mom since I am convinced she is the only who looks through that blog anyway. But it doesn't matter how many people look at or through, I get to see the amazing of God's nature and creation and people through those photos again.

Seeing: Southern California night lights. I loved living in SLO but there was always something I missed when I drove around at night - the extreme amount of lights. When you drive up in the mountains and can look down and see the beautiful city lights - it is amazing.

1 comment: