1.04.2012

One Gift Old, New, and Blue (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 4

Something Old: my stuffed bear Jimmy (don't ask me why I named him that). I have had had since I was born in fact he was a baby gift for me. And as cheesy as it is to say, when I get really stressed out or sad it is still nice to know that I hug my bear and be reminded of simpler times as a child.

Something New: my iPhone. While it feels where to feel like technology as a gift but I realized how awesome it really is - not just for the cool tech stuff. But I can keep worship music on hand, I can have games to escape when I need a break, it is easier to send text messages to loved ones, and easier to call others while driving and still be legal about it. It has allowed to still be connected to those that don't live near me.

Something(s) Blue: My 3 favorite shirts that me and my twin have. There is the cookies and milk shirt, the Powell's Bookstore shirt, and the Fry-bread Power shirt. These were all amazing finds and every time I wear them I am reminded of my twin, Sol.

No comments:

Post a Comment