1.16.2012

Three Ways You Witnessed Happiness Today (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 16

Being at BJ's with my small group for Joel's birthday. We started the tradition with my small group that on  a person's birthday, we all go to BJ's together to share appetizers. We started with my birthday and continued it with Joel's. It has been great to see our small group bond outside of study every week and the joy we get when we hang out outside of our apartment. I see lot of happiness whenever we spend time together.

The day off. I love days off from school. It is a major gift from God that in January and February we have at least three 3-day weekends. It gives a break in what could be a very grueling schedule after coming back from Christmas break. The change in pace and schedule is so welcome for me and gives me a small breath of fresh of air. I even noticed how my mood increased with this short time off.

My mom having all of us at home. When my dad bought his new house, I moved most of my high school and before stuff into the room he set for me there. Essentially I moved out of my mom's and into my dad's. But I know that it always brings my mom a little more peace when all four of us (herself, myself, my sister, and my stepdad) are sleeping overnight at her house. I can tell that she is happy to have us all at home and I feel very safe when I am there.

1 comment:

  1. Happy when those I love are safe with me!Even if "home" is the trailer in Yosemite!

    ReplyDelete