1.12.2012

Something Above You, Something Below You, Something Beside You (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 12

above: the mountains. I love living in California with the rolling hills and mountains. I was afraid of moving to San Bernardino that there would be no hills. But every time I look outside I see mountains on multiple sides. It is beautiful to look up and see the glorious snow capped mountains.

below: carpet below my feet. When I lived in the dorms we had the crappiest carpet ever. I never realized how important it was to have good carpet at home because it makes a home feel cozier. When I moved into my house in SLO, we had a great carpet. Now every time I feel the carpet in my room I realize how much at home I want to feel there.

beside: my roommates. I am so grateful for my roommates. In all the craziness that this year has been (and it has been full of ups and downs, and a lot of downs), I have never been more thankful to have these roommates in my life. They have been beside me in all my trials and frustrations. They have been beside me when I am freaking out about school, they have been there in my tears, in my laughs, and in my illness. I have never been so thankful for my new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment