11.16.2013

Women's Ministry

So I might be writing a book about women. Vague, I know, but I've recently been thinking and interacting about a lot of stuff that are women specific: women in ministry, women in leadership, women in relationships, and being single as a woman (that one hasn't been so recent - it's been a lifetime thing).

But if you wanted to read a book that would fall under the Women's Ministry category, what would be some things you would want to read about? I'm thinking of a title something like Women Who Kick Ass for Jesus.

Want to read a wonderful blog about women in ministry head on over to my friend Erna's blog: Feisty Thoughts.

For other women related things that I've been seeing and interacting with follow my Pinterest Board: This Is How We Do It. Of course the Pinterest board may be more of an expression of my love of things related to Tina Fey.

No comments:

Post a Comment