11.29.2013

Gratitude Snorkel #4 (30 Days of Gratitude)

Spending time in Fresno has been the best thing of my week. I'm so grateful to be here in my other home and with my best friend. Many of the other things I'm grateful for this week are:
  • Days off of work 
  • Lunch adventures with Coral and Jenel and plotting to sing karaoke at Islands 
  • CD's and music to drive to during traffic  
  • Pho, singing in the rain, beer, and the twin
  • Chicken instead of Turkey for Thanksgiving dinner
  • Successfully making our own Thanksgiving dinner for the first time
  • Eating Thanksgiving leftovers 
  • Relaxing to fun movies and TV shows 
  • Sleeping in 
  • Visiting my favorite places - Teazers, Peeve's, and more 
  • Photography, golden hour, and fallen leaves
  • "Lake Side Story" - seeing a goose turf war in action (and the hilarity that ensued) 
  • Spending lots of quality time with my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment