11.30.2013

Fresno (30 Days of Gratitude)

I am thankful for the city of Fresno and all that I have seen, heard, and learned from this city. It was here in 2007, when I attended the Fresno Urban Internship where I learned about God's heart for the poor, to fight injustice, his love for the city. It was in this city where God began a work in me to purse reconciliation on all levels. It was in this city where I learned so much of who I was, who God is, and how to love others. It was in this city in 2010 where I met my best friend and twin, Sol. It was through the things I learned here that propelled me to come on InterVarsity staff.

I owe much of who I have grown to be over the past six and half years because I first came to this city in a hot summer in 2007. And I will be eternally grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment