11.15.2013

Gratitude Snorkel #2 (30 Days of Gratitude)

I like the idea of every Friday listing the things I am grateful for throughout the day or week that I didn't hit in the regular blog post. So here is this week's list:

- Smoothies and theorizing about Once Upon a Time with Danielle
- Having meetings moved around to get extra sleep time
- A schedule that allows sleeping in
- Visioning for planting new ministries and bible studies
- Helping students vision and plan for the new places God is calling them
- Seeing that the hard situations I've been in the past several months being used to speak into the lives of others around me
- Finding the perfect spot to take pictures of the sunset
- Listening to amazing live music thanks to Ryan W
- Visits from Lengyel, Brendan, and Nate who I haven't seen in a while
- Late night at Denny's with Jonathan, Jenel, Mark, Jaclyn, Brendan, Lengyel, Kenny, Nate, Ryan, Holli, and her family.
- Laughter, jokes, and free french fries

No comments:

Post a Comment