11.11.2013

Fast Cars and the Scorpion King (30 Days of Gratitude)

I had to finally admit that I am sick. At least now that I admit it, maybe I can start getting healthier. I am very grateful for the mostly day off. For being able to sleep in, to go to work and not have to rush home to Monday Night Fellowship, for being able to watch the Fast and the Furious with Jenel and comment on Vin Diesel's tight fitting shirts, and the Rock's massive muscles. Thanks for the witty comments and entertaining jokes. I'm grateful for the space to laugh and rest and be after a very full weekend.

Yes now The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) will forever ben either Samoan Thor or the Scorpion King. And you don't mess with the Scorpion King. Ever. So excited for the sixth one to come out on DVD.

I feel it is also worth noting that for the FIRST TIME I finished my meal before Jenel did. That may not seem like a big deal, but it is, since she always comments how slow I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment