11.21.2013

Twenty Things We Should Say More Often (30 Days of Gratitude)

Thanks Kid President for sharing the things we should all say more. I whole heartedly agree with number 18.


20. Thank you
19. Excuse me
18. Here's a surprise corn dog I bought you because you're my friend
17. I'm sorry
16. I forgive you
15. You can do it!
14. I have barbecue sauce on my shirt too
13. Please
12. Everything is going to be ok
11. Aww.. you got me a corn dog too! You shouldn't have buddy 
10. I don't know
9. You're so awesome...
8. Hello person I've never met before. Here's a hi-five!
7. My sports team is not always the best sports team
6. *nothing*
5. .... (hehe I will let you watch this one)
4. I disagree with you but, I still like you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I didn't it would make everything bad and that's what lots of people do and it is lame. 
3. *screams*
2. Life is tough but so are you
1. Something nice! 

Bonus: Let's DANCE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment