11.26.2013

Change (30 Days of Gratitude)

I am currently filling out InterVarsity's full time staff application. The thing is a beast but what I am finding as I fill it out is how much I have changed in just one year. I filled out the application a year ago and I was encouraged to fill it out all over again because a lot has happened in this past year.

As I look at last year's responses, it is evident that God has done amazing work in the past year of my life. Of course it has not been an easy one. There was a lot of hard conversations, a lot of challenges but all that was for healing of some very broken areas in my life. God was growing my faith, my trust in him, my intimacy with him through all the tears, the challenges, the encouragements, the laughter, and the thousands of other little things. I am a different person than I was a year ago - in a good way. I'm stepping more into myself but stepping more into who Jesus is. Jesus is still transforming me, the work he began years ago when I started college, and even before then. And he is faithful to carry that work until completion.

Left - 2012, Right - 2013
Look at how much better I look in 2013... running must have paid off or something. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment