11.08.2013

Gratitude Snorkel (30 Days of Gratitude)

Today was difficult to just pick one so I decided to list the many things I was thankful for in today alone:
  • Waking up refreshed even though I had to get up early
  • Being able to run (or walk) outside with Katie, Sarena, and Jenel
  • Great conversation over great pizza with Katie 
  • Challenges that come from many different sources
  • Phone conversations with the twin
  • New music from Pentatonix and drives to listen to them on 
  • Dad's laundry machine to do 4 loads of laundry for free
  • Chili cheese fries at The Hat
  • Spending time in my hometown and sharing with others
  • Stories and learning how to be a better story teller from Jen Ball 
  • Spending time with my GLA intern friends 
  • Reflecting on where God has been present this year
  • Feeling seen, feeling known, feeling a part of something 
  • Having 17 students getting ready to attend a conference where last year we sent none
  • A queen sized bed for the night
  • A hotel that has free wi-fi (which after our constant struggle in PNW trip, I'm unbelievably grateful for). 
It was a full day of joy and I'm exhausted but in a good way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment