11.05.2012

Wombats (30 Days of Gratitude)

I didn't think I would be saying this but today I am most thankful for Ryan Whyman. (Don't let it get to your head man) but let me tell you what I appreciate it most about him.

Ryan has a unique ability to see people in the small ways, especially women. I have seen him compliment women about the smallest things - their clothing, new hair styles, any the other small things that women especially want people to notice. And somehow he does it in a way you know he is saying it as your brother and friend and not anything more. It is rare and unique gift that he doesn't realize how amazing it is. During a difficult day today Ryan just gave me a hug and told me he liked my scarf. Sometimes that's all I need is a hug and a compliment with no questions. So I appreciate his sincerity in compliments and care.

Even though I've never called him such, one of his nicknames is Wombat. I prefer Rhianna Whywoman but that is a whole other story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment