11.21.2012

Days Off (30 Days of Gratitude)

I am thankful for days off of work that allow me to sleep in a little more and spend more time on campus. Usually Fridays I chill in the USU Freudian Sip (they even know who I am now in there and know which table I like), but since this Friday campus is closed for the holiday, I was bummed to miss out on that. This week, they let my office out early so I didn't even have to go in and I got spend all day on campus.

I am even grateful for the chance to hangout in the dorms again and just watch movies. It's been a while since I just chilled in the dorms - brought me back six years. (And I was even mistaken for an actual resident who lived there - of course it was dark in the room so they could only really see my plaid shirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment