11.26.2012

Being Sent (30 Days of Gratitude)

I am thankful today for the powerful words that Ben Vail shared with our CSUN students. I am grateful that our students were challenged to live life on campus as one who is sent there rather than one who has been exiled. I am thankful people were challenged to prayer, a vision we have had since the start of the semester - now confirmed. I am grateful because I see a room full of students who are able to make a difference on this campus and are beginning to see themselves as I have always seen them - as world changers and campus changers - people who can make a difference, whose radical love for CSUN, the people and the campus begin to radically bring revival here to the campus.

I am grateful for hope and a future of this campus, for these people, for this fellowship. For a promise to prosper rather than to harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment