11.23.2012

Dad and Daughter Dates (30 Days of Gratitude)

Today I am thankful for the adventures my dad and I took today. We just spend the day hanging out without much thought for where to do go or what to do.

I am thankful for a dad who teaches me the things he knows, whether it be how to properly shoot a gun or how to love people deeply or how to communicate effectively with people.

I am thankful for a dad who blesses me with gifts whether it be a new pair of running shoes or an extra $20 for gas.


I am thankful for a dad who is patient, especially as we sit through dead stop traffic just to go a super late lunch and we know we are both hungry.


I am thankful for a dad who encourages me, whether it be to run that 5K, to follow my heart's desires, to chase after my dreams, or to get the banana split that sounds really delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment