11.11.2012

"Senior Buddies" (30 Days of Gratitude)

When I did theater my freshman year of high school, I never would have imagined I would still be still be friends with the seniors I met then. As a young freshman I counted it as a privilege to be accepted by seniors but I never thought I would still be friends with them long past high school and even college.

It was some of those seniors who took me out my 21st birthday for my first drink (although they insisted it was not possible for me to be 21). It was those seniors who have supported me financially in InterVarsity. And now it is those seniors who I consider to be my dear friends, older and wiser and such a wonderful influence on my life. I have been blessed to know them for almost ten years now, and that we are still friends to this day.

Meg and Kathy - you are amazing and wonderful women of God whom I am blessed to have in my life. Thank you for the advice, the support, and your friendship over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment