11.27.2012

Burritos and Boats (30 Days of Gratitude)

I am just thankful for an evening of really good conversation over delicious Freebirds burritos with Brendan. It was an amazing conversation that just gave me a lot of faith and hope for the future.


And really funny text messages from Sarena as you can see next to me. I appreciate the Finding Nemo reference.

And Darin beginning to open up and be real with his struggles and the state of life he is in right now. I appreciate his honesty and his willing to begin letting God dig into the deeper parts of his life.

It could have been an exhausting day since I didn't sleep well the past two nights but it was a good day, that was extremely productive personally and ministry wise. It reminded me of why I love doing ministry - to make an impact and influence in student's lives. And I was very much reminded of that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment