1.26.2013

Rainy Beach Day

"What do you want to do for dinner?"

Well that one question was the beginning of quite an adventure for Sarena, Mark, and myself. We started out heading towards Pasadena to enjoy a wonderful meal The Hat, one of my favorite places to eat. But as we finished dinner we longed for a bit more adventure, excitement, and spontaneity. As soon as Mark began to discuss his failed attempts to visit Malibu Beach the night before, I glanced at my phone to see it was still early into the evening.

"Let's go to Malibu." I suggested. And they agreed. Off to Malibu, in the dark, in the rain we went. We arrived at Point Dume State Beach (#2 place I've never been) where we proceeded to play in the ocean, in the fog, and in the rain. For about an hour we just ran around in the ocean and trying unsucessfully not to get completely wet. There was a minor sand fight between Sarena and I. We all walked home barefoot because our feet were so sandy (my car is proof of that).

I would have to say going after these 25 goals is a splendid way to spend my time. Never would I have imagined such an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment