1.31.2013

Food Adventures

This was the week of cooking and baking. I first started off with making brownies from scratch a week ago. I was excited to make these because I had fond memories of one of my college friends who made the best brownies ever, except there was one time where he ran out of cocoa powder and used ovalteen instead. It was not the same at all. But I did enjoy my first brownie from scratch experience and I cannot wait to experiment more.

This was the final product. 

It was also a chance to try something from Pintrest. I decided to make Chipotle Pesto Pasta this evening.  I dislike cooking for myself so I invited a few students over to be my testers. I was surprised how well it turned out (other than being pretty spicy). I have been surprising myself lately of how much I not only enjoy cooking but how easy it can actually be sometimes. I'm really enjoying going through these 25 Goals.

And here is the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment