11.17.2015

Supervision (30 Days of Gratitude)

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 17

Here is why I'm grateful for my supervisor Sam:
  • He is intentional. 
  • He asks really good questions. 
  • He wants to know about my personal life as well as my ministry life. He sees that they are deeply connected and he helps guide me in both aspects. 
  • He speaks words of wisdom. 
  • He lets me dream and vision for the future. 
  • He is detailed oriented (of which I am not) and helps me see details I may have overlooked or missed. 
  • He values structures and relationships and how they can fit together. 
  • He is willing to travel to Northridge to meet with me. 
  • He his hospitable and welcoming all the time. 
  • He pays attention to the small things that really matter. Like when my birthday is. 
  • He is an exceptional listener. 
  • He teaches me how to be better a coach, a better supervisor, and a better staff worker. I'm immensely grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment