11.05.2015

Fall (30 Days of Gratitude)

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 5

In Southern California, fall comes around extremely late. While some states and cities experience Fall weather - leaves changing, a drop in temperature, scarves and sweaters, and the like around mid to late September, it's usually not until November does the fall season hit SoCal. The fact that we are still in 90 degree weather up through October is a large frustration since department stores and coffee shops are taunting us with plaid and pumpkin spice lattes.

But as to what I am grateful for (I could go on about my frustration with October in California) - I am grateful that the weather has finally changed, it is cold outside - cold enough to wear sweaters and scarves and pants.

Fall I'm glad you've arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment