2.19.2013

Solstice Canyon


I could stare at you forever. 
Look into the distance and marvel and at your beauty. 
I keep staring probably because it's hard to breathe because this hill was really difficult, 
and despite the fact that they say that I am not slowing them down, 
I know that my friends want to hurry and see more, keep moving. 
But I want to stop and breathe. 
Just take in your beauty.  

Is that too forward of me? 
I hope not because you are the most beautiful thing I've seen all day. 
The way your body moves and curves
The way your eyes, blue as the ocean lead me to tears
The flowers you wear, the purples, yellows, reds, all blended together so no one looked more lovely 
I could stand here for hours and just stare into your glory. 
Probably because then I have to walk back down this really difficult mountain (and it was quite a struggle to get up to the top anyway)
But it was worth it. So very worth it. 

I could stop and stare at you forever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment