6.24.2012

Travels Told Through Instragram

I recently visited Fresno and San Luis Obispo in the past week. Two of my favorite places in the world - for what I have experienced while living there, the people who still live there, and the hidden gems of each place.

And I was really into Instragram while I was there (much more than usual) since I actually had fun things to take pictures of. So here is my trip (as told through Instragram).

(top left) The Honolulu at Teazers
(top right) The Coconut Mocha at Ironbird Cafe
(bottom) Girls' night at the Minturns

(top left) Firestone tri-tip sandwich and fries
(top right) Pistachio ice cream at Doc Burnstein's 
(bottom left) Pastrami sandwich at High Street Deli
(bottom right) Breakfast burrito and nutty bean coffee at Nautical Bean

At Avila Beach
Me and my mom each bought new Cal Poly sweatshirts. She thought about getting an alumni one until I pointed out that they all said San Luis Obispo and she went to Cal Poly Pomona. Big difference.

(top left) Marshmallow madness book at Avila Valley Barn
(bottom left) Bean-boozed jelly beans at Doc Burnsteins
(right) Cool bottles at an Arroyo Grande antique shop



No comments:

Post a Comment