6.18.2012

Creating Lists: 25 in 25

I love lists. I really do. They make me feel much more organized than I really am. I also love to cross things off my lists (I have been known to add new tasks to my list that I just finished just so I can cross it off).

Since I will be turning 25 in six months, I wanted to start creating my 25 things to do while I am 25 list. Not a very catchy name (I have plenty of time to work on it). I want them to be exciting, risk taking options, which is why I am preparing it a while in advance. But I need your help for ideas, things you did when you were 25 (or wished you did when you were 25), things you desire to do when you are 25 (for those not of that age)... please leave your comments below.

And now begins the audience participation of this blog post...

1 comment:

  1. Be able to hit 25 bullseyes in a row on a dartboard...

    ReplyDelete