10.17.2014

Fall, Friendships, and Fresno

Week of Gratitude Day 5

1) Fall Today it's starting to feel a bit more like fall. I could wear pants, a vest, and even a scarf. It's nice to pull out my winter clothes again.

2) Friendships in Fresno. Fresno has always been a place that was another home to me since I did FUI back in 2007. Since that summer project, I've always had a deep love for the city, it's people, and what God is doing there. Even though I've only lived in the city for a max of 12 weeks in my life, I feel like I grew up there.

3) For the Twin. My best friend Sol and I met on a summer project in Fresno. We were friends for 6 weeks before we decided that we'd be friends for a lifetime. She has taught me so much, has been with me through a lot of crap, and inspires and encourages me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment