10.15.2014

Area Day, Saltiness, and Pokemon

Week of Gratitude Day 3

1) My area team meetings are probably the highlight of my month. It's so great to be able to come to every one now, to bond with my staff team (since it's the only time I get to bond with a staff team), and hear from each other. These are becoming my dear friends. Not to mention for the first time we did so in the Valley!

2) My freshman bible study. I love our jokes, our games, and our scripture study. I't been great getting to know these people and invest in them. Ask us about "salt" and "saltiness" and our metaphysical description of Matthew 5.

3) InterVarsity's LaFe ministry. Just a few years ago, it was an idea that turned into a dream that turned into a full blown ministry. I love that we have a thriving community of Latino students seeking after Jesus - one that goes deep with each other and makes Pokemon references about wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment