9.17.2013

Alive

Ok so this is the first month where I've probably gone a whole two weeks without blogging. I blame NSO. NSO is New Student Outreach - which in the InterVarsity world means no life for a staff worker.

But I swear I'm alive. Here is a small snapshot of what has kept my attention for the past two weeks.
  • 267 contact cards (a record for IVMCF)
  • 205 of them texted, emailed, or called
  • 77 of them met with face to face
  • 29 of them met with face to face at least 3 times
  • 80 people at Monday Night Fellowship
  • 5 bible studies
  • 4 new believers
  • 15 new students wanting to go into mission on campus
  • Several new ministries on the horizon (transfer students, deaf studies, athletes) 
  • 1 conference down, 1 to go 
God is moving here at CSUN and it is crazy all the things that have been happening. I'm excited to see where God is taking us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment