4.30.2013

Radioactive

Pentatonix is one of my favorite bands and they sing all their music acapella. They are probably some of the most talented musicians I've ever seen. I first found them on NBC's The Sing Off where week after week they continually impressed everyone with their unique arrangements and their powerful sound for using only five people. Avi (their bass) and Kevin (their beat boxer  are unbelievably skilled at their craft. Kevin is a Christian and I would love to see him perform at Urbana15 with his beatboxing and cello skills.

Speaking of Kevin playing the cello, this is from one of their new singles, Radioactive, a cover of the Imagine Dragons song. They invited violinist, Lindsey Sterling to play with them, and I believe it rivals the original (which is also an amazing song). Take a look and forever be impressed. I warn you - you may spend the next few hours on YouTube, looking up more Pentatonix greatness.


And for a bonus video of Pentatonix's greatness: A History of Music



No comments:

Post a Comment