4.06.2012

Catalina Island

I will miss Catalina because...

- I no longer get food to served to me at 8 am, 12:30 pm, and 6 pm on the dot.
- I no longer can sit by the ocean and just watch the waves roll in.
- No more kayaking. Even for ten minutes with the twin who is afraid of the ocean.
- No more constant stream of people that send an extrovert (like me) into a unusual state of bliss.
- No more fantastic manuscript study and amazing revelations that really only come with such in depth study of the Word.
- No more late night conversations (in person and not on the phone)
- No more amazingly clear days surrrounded by God's amazing ocean front creation.


I will not miss Catalina because...

- I can finally sleep in a comfortable bed without people shouting loudly from the bathroom
- I can shower in peace without people trying to have a conversation with me
- I can sleep in and not be awoken by a bell at 7:30 am
- I will not be stuck at a church because the boat cannot go out in high winds.
- I am no longer sea sick from a boat ride.


Well, it was still totally worth it. I love Spring Con. More on this to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment