1.25.2016

All the Books (of 2016)

Each year I decide to read a certain number of books throughout the year. Everything from theology to fiction to children's books to books of the bible to graphic novels. I did this in 2014 reading a total of 32 books and 7,982 pages. Then again in 2015 where I read 52 books and a total of 6,816 pages (lots of books of the bible are less than 30 pages each).

So here I am again to share with you the new (and some old) books I am reading this year. Click the link to head to the goodreads profile where I've rated (and sometimes reviewed) them. Onto the reading adventure!

Total Pages: 619 pages
  1. The Middle of Somewhere by Sonja Yoerg (336 pages)
  2. Persepolis 2: The Story of a Return by Marjane Satrapi (187 pages) 
  3. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Disney by Diane Muldrow (96 pages) 

No comments:

Post a Comment