12.20.2015

Advent Week 3

Advent Week 3


Joy (Day 13) 
I have loved this season ever since I was a child. Christmas is magic to me. It fills me with a deep sense of joy. The lights. The decorations. The cookies.


Ponder (Day 14) 
Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them. - Psalm‬ ‭111:2


Sign (Day 15) 
This sign took us to some amazing adventures in Yosemite.


Praise (Day 16) 
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.



Release (Day 17) 
Yes I did an advent day about Star Wars because it is the release of the Force Awakens and Jesus does care about our loves and passions.


Promise (Day 18) 
He remembers his covenant forever, the promise he made, for a thousand generations - Psalm‬ ‭105:8‬


Faith (Day 19)
He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" - Mark‬ ‭4:40‬ 

No comments:

Post a Comment