7.24.2015

Montana (and Washington)

The summer travels continue. Started with a flight to Seattle and then driving from Seattle to Glacier National Park (to visit Jenel). I grew up right next to LA in Pasadena and I never thought I would be anything but a city girl. I mean I love camping and the outdoors and nature and all that jazz. But after just a few days in Montana, I could see things shifting. Of course this was summer weather (although it rained the entire time I was there).

(Pike Place, Seattle)

(The waterfront in Seattle)

(Mount Rainier National Park, Washington)

(Mount Rainier National Park)

(Mount Rainier, covered in clouds)

(Glacier National Park, Montana)

(Lake McDonald, Glacier National Park)

(St. Mary, Glacier National Park)

(Logan Pass, Glacier National Park)

(Hidden Lake, Glacier National Park)

(Glacier National Park)

(Glacier National Park)

(Glacier National Park)

(Visiting Jenel while she works at Glacier National Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment