11.21.2014

30 Days of Gratitude Week 3

30 Days of Gratitude Week 3

To view Week 1
To view Week 2

Day 15: Grateful for books - for the stories they tell, the places they take me to, and the characters I meet. 

Day 16: Grateful for pizza, beer, movies, and a day of rest with Jenel and Coral.

Day 17: Grateful for wonderful Southern Californian fall weather where it doesn't snow but is finally starting to cool down. 

Day 18: Grateful for God's work at CSUN - not only this semester but in the past two years I've been here to witness it and for the years still to come.

Day 19: Grateful for seats at Starbucks, friendly baristas, and delicious croissants in my pseudo office. 

Day 20: Grateful for role models such as Molly Ramos who is teaching me about intercession, perseverance, and faith. Grateful also to bring new students with me to hear her speak at CSULB. 

Day 21: Grateful for the amazing family group I got to know at ONS 14. I am blessed by your friendship, wisdom, and partnership in mission. I wish we didn't live all over the country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment