6.04.2014

The Story of My Tattoo

Back in March I decided to get a tattoo. It was a long process to decide whether or not I wanted it, but here is a bit of the journey. It was started because of 30 Before 30: Do All The Things goals.

The tattoo place - Faithful and True in Fresno, CA

My best friend, Sol, went with me as moral support. 

Channelle in the process of making it. Didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. 

See - all smiles! 

The finished product. 

This is a reminder to me of God's promises and hope. For when I am obedient to follow God whether through the mountains or the valleys he always provides freedom. Sometimes it's difficult to keep climbing but faithfulness is action and every step I take is an act of faith. And my faith in God brings freedom, healing, and restoration. 

"I lift my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." - Psalm 121:1-2

1 comment:

  1. That's neat, Monte. Makes me think that I could actually get a tattoo I wouldn't regret some day. :)

    ReplyDelete