3.01.2014

Still Here....

I have not disappeared I promise. I know it's been a while so here are a few highlights:

  • I am in full time InterVarsity staff fundraising mode. It's part of what's been consuming most of time lately. 
  • I've also stepped off campus and away from a lot of ministry structures to devote to fundraising. That is really difficult. 
  • I recently traveled to San Diego to see Pentatonix in concert. It was AMAZING! Their music has been on repeat ever since. 
  • I watched a lot of the Olympics during February. I learned a lot about Ice Dancing this year. They have these things called "twizzles" - which is like synchronized spinning. 
I am working on some of fundraising reflections to share as that has been consuming most of my time as of late. But in the meantime - take part in my weekly obsession of Pentatonix and watch their new video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment