10.16.2012

Reasons Why I Love My Job

  • My typical work attire is jeans, t-shirt, and converse. 
  • I get to have late conversations in the middle of a parking lot outside of Boba Loca
  • I get the opportunity to bake for my students without fear of allergies, health restrictions, and school policies 
  • I am called Monte again. No more of this Ms. Montecuollo. 
  • I get to see students stretched out of their comfort zones and take risks. 
  • I get to see Jesus and the Holy Spirit move on campus. 
  • I get to be at the forefront of change and transition (the good kind). 
  • I wake up at 8 am. Believe me, this is a blessing when my previous job had me up at 5:30 am. 
  • I get to ride a scooter onto campus. 
  • Did I mention the part about the scooter, oh yes - it's awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment