11.14.2011

Thankfulness: Day One

So Thanksgiving is about a week and a half away. And I never really put much effort or emphasis into the holiday for several reasons: I don't like turkey and I really love Christmas. So once Halloween is over (which I loved as a little kid and I tolerate as an adult) I am ready to move on towards Christmas. The candy canes, the music, the lights, the fake snow (being from LA means fake snow - I doubt the real stuff even exists. Just kidding), and the feelings that come with.

But since Thanksgiving has not come and gone yet, I've decided to start from now until Thanksgiving day with one blog post about what or who I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for that my twin Sol lets me be on the phone with her and talk about nothing. We can sit in silence on the phone or share what we are both looking up on Pintrest. It is comforting to know that phone conversations don't have to be just business or very emotional. They can be just as silly as in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment