2.09.2011

Dear...

Dear Growling Stomach, 
I understand you are hungry but making dinner takes so much effort. Make it yourself if you can. 
Sincerely, Tired. 


Dear Tired, 
Challenge accepted. 
- Stomach. 


Dear Melissa, 
I miss you. A lot. We used to sleep together all the time, now I feel neglected. We need more time together. 
Sadly, your bed. 


Dear Bugs, 
Everytime you hit me, it's like getting gunk on my newly polished surface. I would appreciate it if you flew around the car. 
Yours truly, Windshield. 


Dear Windshield, 
Do you think we want to fly into you? You are huge compared to us and when we hit you, we ---
(from a dead bug)


Dear public school system: 
Thank you for your days off every week. I don't know how kids learn when they are in school only four days a week it seems but I do like to sleep in. 
Sincerely, a new teacher 


The dear [insert random object here] letters will be a regular occurrence throughout this blog as a way to creatively update you on my life. It's like a facebook status - but one that has creativity and purpose.

1 comment: