1.24.2012

Three Things Blue (Joy Dare)

Joy Dare Day 24

jeans: while working in a job that requires you to dress up a lot more (and trust me - I barely dress up as it is), I realized how much I value my jeans. They are a clothing of comfort rather than style for me and go with just about anything.

my Powell's shirt: I already wrote about my three favorite blue shirts, but my ultimate favorite is my shirt from Powell's. Back in July, my twin Sol and I traveled to Portland and Seattle. It became a trip of ultimate adventure and new loves. One of those is Powell's. I love that bookstore because it is locally owned and huge. It is a book lovers heaven. In addition to the shirt representing such an awesome place, it is also fits fantastic. I wear it all the time.

sky: I love a blue sky. In LA any beyond, you can get a slightly browned blue sky on most days (thanks to the smog) but back in SLO there was a blue sky every day. As I've moved back down into my 'hood I've realized there are lot of things in SLO that I have taken for granted - constantly blue skies, relatively consistent weather, awesome sandwich places, etc. It is nice to reflect how good I had it for five years while in college there.

No comments:

Post a Comment