11.07.2014

30 Days of Gratitude: Week 1

30 Days of Gratitude: Week 1

Day 1: Grateful for beer tasting, friend, and adventures with Jaclyn and Amanda.

Day 2: Grateful for beautiful skies, cooler weather, and restful Sundays. 

Day 3: Grateful for InterVarsity and the transformation it has brought in my life through conferences like Urbana. Grateful for my IV staff who challenged me and encouraged me over theirs  - who taught me how to see Jesus for he truly was. 

Day 4: Grateful for fall days, runnings, and new shoes.

Day 5: Grateful for these women and their impact on my life over the past years. I believe you were all divinely appointed friendships. Each of you have greatly influenced my life with your encouragement, your challenge, your laughter, and your friendships. My life is better off for having you four in it. 

Day 6: Grateful to be able to study scripture with some amazing students. Also getting to see our new apprentices take new leadership risks to lead our community groups this week.

Day 7: Grateful for bottomless root beer floats, writing friendships, and old lady conversations with Katie Miller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment